Join Us In Naples, Florida
The FAWQC Annual Conference was held at the Naples Grande Beach Resort (formerly Waldorf Astoria) on June 14-16, 2017. The theme of the 2017 Conference was “Make Florida’s Water Great Again.” For additional information about the conference, the resort, and the technical agenda, Click Here. The 2018 conference will be held at the Naples Grande Beach Resort on June 13-16, 2018. Please check back later for information about the 2018 Conference.
Why attend FAWQC’s Annual Conference:
- – Stay at the beautiful Naples Grande Beach Resort
- – Be first to hear an update on the most recent legislative session
- – Secure up to 8 Continuing Education hours (CEU’s) for your professional license renewal
- – Hear timely presentations on critical Florida water issues and agendas
- – Network with key representatives of industry, regulatory agencies, environmental law firms, consultants, and vendors (See list of previous attendees HERE)
We Welcome Your Support
Interested in learning more about conference costs, exhibiting, or sponsorship? Please click here for all FAWQC sponsorship opportunities that are available. You can also visit our donations page to show support for the E2 fund.