Join Us In Naples, Florida
The FAWQC Annual Conference will be held at the Naples Grande Beach Resort (formerly Waldorf Astoria), June 14-16, 2017. To register for the conference, Click Here. For additional information about the conference, the resort, and the technical agenda, Click Here.
Why attend FAWQC’s Annual Conference:
- – Stay at the beautiful Naples Grande Beach Resort
- – Be first to hear an update on the 2017 legislative session
- – Secure up to 8 Continuing Education hours (CEU’s) for your professional license renewal
- – Hear timely presentations on critical Florida water issues and agendas
- – Network with key representatives of industry, regulatory agencies, environmental law firms, consultants, and vendors (See list of previous attendees HERE)
We Welcome Your Support
Interested in learning more about conference costs, exhibiting, or sponsorship? Please click here for all FAWQC sponsorship opportunities that are available. You can also visit our donations page to show support for the E2 fund.