Join Us In Naples, Florida
The FAWQC Annual Conference will be held June 12-14, 2019. This years conference theme is Falling Rains | Rising Tides.
To register for the conference click here.
For additional details regarding the technical agenda, location and sponsors, click here.
The Thursday night banquet this year will be a Mardi Gras/Masquerade theme! Adorn your favorite mask, beads or feathers and let’s have a ball!
Why attend FAWQC’s Annual Conference:
- – Stay at the beautiful Naples Grande Beach Resort
- – Be first to hear an update on the most recent legislative session
- – Secure up to 8 Continuing Education hours (CEU’s) for your professional license renewal
- – Hear timely presentations on critical Florida water issues and agendas
- – Network with key representatives of industry, regulatory agencies, environmental law firms, consultants, and vendors (See list of previous attendees HERE)
We Welcome Your Support
Interested in learning more about conference costs, exhibiting, or sponsorship? Please click here for all FAWQC sponsorship opportunities that are available. You can also visit our donations page to show support for the E2 fund.