Thank You for Joining Us for Our Annual Conference in Naples, Florida
The FAWQC Annual Conference was held June 12-14, 2019. This years conference theme was Falling Rains | Rising Tides.
To see the 2019 conference agenda, click here.
Please check back soon for information regarding the 2020 conference.
Why attend FAWQC’s Annual Conference:
- – Stay at the beautiful Naples Grande Beach Resort
- – Be first to hear an update on the most recent legislative session
- – Secure up to 8 Continuing Education hours (CEU’s) for your professional license renewal
- – Hear timely presentations on critical Florida water issues and agendas
- – Network with key representatives of industry, regulatory agencies, environmental law firms, consultants, and vendors (See list of previous attendees HERE)
We Welcome Your Support
Interested in learning more about conference costs, exhibiting, or sponsorship? Please click here for all FAWQC sponsorship opportunities that are available. You can also visit our donations page to show support for the E2 fund.