Be a Part of the FAWQC Golf Tournament
Our annual golf tournament will be held again at the Celebration Golf Club in Celebration, Florida on April 20, 2018 with a shotgun start at 9:00AM. It will be a great day of golf to raise money for FAWQC’s Environmental Education (E2) Endowment Fund. Last year, FAWQC gave over $11,000 in grants to schools to fund science education. In fact, FAWQC has given over $70,000 in grants to Florida schools. The Celebration course is challenging for the hardcore golfer and extremely fun for the occasional golfer. This year in keeping growing success in participation, we want to exceed 100 golfers.
Registration Fee includes one round of golf, lunch and 2 free drink tickets for each golfer. Please click here for the registration link.
- $600.00 Foursome
- $475.00 Threesome
- $325.00 Twosome
- $175.00 Single
FAWQC has great sponsorship opportunities for additional recognition for your company. Sponsorships listed below are on a first come, first served basis. Sponsors will be recognized at the tournament through signage.
- $850.00 Air-Powered Bazooka Gun T-Shot Sponsorship (Your company will be allowed to bring a tent and market at the hole where the t-shots are taking place)
- $600.00 Sink or Swim Putting Challenge (Your company will be allowed to bring a tent and market at the putting challenge during the tournament)
- $500.00 Lunch Sponsor
- $400.00 Golf Towel (Company Logo will be placed on the towel)
- $350.00 Grab Bag Sponsor (Company Logo will be placed on the towel)
- $300.00 Drink Cart Sponsor (2 Available)
- $150.00 Closest to the Pin Sponsor
- $150.00 Longest Drive Sponsor
- $150.00 Hole Sponsor
Raffles, Games & Cheater Bags:
- $150.00 Foursome Bundle – 4 Bucket of Cheer Raffle Tickets, 4 Cheater Bags, 4 Sink or Swim Putting Contest Tickets & 4 Bazooka Air Gun Shots. (Total value of $300.00 for $150.00)
- $20.00 Air-Powered Bazooka Gun T-Shot (1 Shot)
- $20.00 (1) Cheater Bag (Mulligan, Throw & 12’’ String)
- $20.00 (1) Bucket of Cheer Raffle Ticket
- $15.00 Sink or Swim Putting Challenge – (2) 60’ Putts through a sea of miniature liquid obstructions