2020 VIRTUAL CONFERENCE!
FAWQC is pleased to announce a three session virtual conference. The sessions will take place three weeks in a row on Wednesday afternoons from 1 PM – 3 PM.
- September 16 – Legislative Update (Moderator – Todd Anderson, Geosyntec)
- David Childs, Hopping Green & Sams – State Update
- Rafe Petersen, Holland & Knight – Federal Update
- September 23 – Power Industry Issues (Moderator – Mike Petrovich, Hopping Green & Sams)
- Charlie Doud, Orlando Utilities Commission – “Wetland Mitigation and Endangered Species Management.”
- Winston Borkowski, Hopping Green & Sams – “Regulatory Certainty at Last? Not!—Latest Waters of US Definition and US Supreme Court’s Maui Decision”
- Tommy O’Neal, Duke Energy – “Water Cropping at the Duke Energy Hines Station”
- September 30 – Issues in Cosmology –
- Bill Green, Hopping Green & Sams – “Do We Live in an Intelligent Universe?”
To register for this FREE event, please click here. Sponsorship opportunities are available, as are CEU’s per session. Please also consider donating to the Environmental Education (E2) Fund during registration.
We plan to be back in Naples, Florida in June 2021 to hold our 2021 annual conference.